- Pack a Punch of Goodness
- Time to Get Going with Whites Super Porridge
- SAVE THE DATE FOR THE TQ 10K
- Stay tuned to U105.8fm
- Judith Gillespie's visit to Medispa
- Active Travel with Translink
- Marathon Running Techniques
- Belfasts St Patricks Day Celebrations
- Night at the Races at Mary Peters
- SPAR Craic 10K
- Swap your high heels for bright trainers and a healthy heart TODAY!
- Cycle your way to the starting line with Belfast City Marathon at the Quays Shopping Centre
- Leg it to Leitrim
- Anne's February Blog
- Help Marie Curie give more people moments that matter
- More Music More Prizes!!!
- Mix Up Your Run
- TQ10K Bringing home its 10,000th Runner
- Randox Drives Innovation in Human Health through New Randox Science Park
- Hydration is as important as Training!
- Catch a lift to the starting line AND home again!
- Country Enthusiast Dwaine Vance has his sights on the Finish Line
- Happy Faces at the Official Charity Launch
- Great Races in Great Places
- Pick up a Crayon and Win a VIP Experience at 34th Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon
- Quantum Health Check, Quantum Health Equals Quantum Performance on Race Day
- MAKE TRACKS FOR MARIE CURIE THIS JANUARY
- Conquer your New Years Resolutions with ASICS
- Belfast Ahoy!
- Randox Health Winner is in Great Shape For 2015
- Hydrate Your Way to the Finish Line
- Unwrap your New Year's present courtesy of Marie Curie and Hastings Hotels
- 3 Top Tips from Marie Curie
- Keep Hydrated During Christmas Fun and Training
- Do you have spare hours to offer this Festive period
- Surviving the Party Season - With Randox Health
- Mediterranean Diet! A new study claims that it might be a recipe for a long life
- Anne's Blog
- Festive Fun with the Mary Peters Track Buggy Club
- Lifes better with Translink this Christmas
- Understand your fertility with Randox Health
- Cut Down Your Waste This Christmas
- Finding the Right Shoe for a Marathon
- Marie Curie Thinking of Others
- Olympic and Commonwealth Triathlete Helps Launch Marie Curie Fundraising Events
- Christmas Present or Winter Training Kit We can help!!
- Training Like a Boss Over 30s Marathoning
- Run for a cash prize for your school!
- 1, 2, 3 and they are OFF!!
- Volunteer as an Experienced Runner
- Randox Health Delivers New Fertility Service in Northern Ireland
- Time for a Change
- City on Countdown to Christmas
- Marie Curie goes on a Marathon Recruitment Drive
- Putting Best Foot Forward for Marathon Effort
- Top Marks for Participants in 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon Traffic Advice
- Golden Opportunity To Support Children With Cancer In Northern Ireland
- Run With one of our Pacers
- Final call for runners to participate in the 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Final deadline week but are you registered
- Deep RiverRock make a splash with 2nd Belfast City Half Marathon
- Ben Calwell Urges you to Run for Home in aid of CLIC Sargent
- Lord Mayor steps forward to start the 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Newbies head up 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Marathon Man Mike Barnett Running in Memory of his Niece
- Amy Calls on Half Marathon Runners to 'Run for Home'
- 1,000 Participants Already Signed Up!
- Commonwealth Stars Set for Belfast International
- New Route for Dromore 10K
- On your marks for run Lisburn
- CLIC Sargent Champions - firmus energy
- CLIC Sargent Champion - JD Wetherspoon
- CLIC Sargent Champion - Paul Edgar
- Kipsang Returns to Defend Title
- Hayley's Blog - May the road rise up to meet you
- April 2014 Newsletter
- Hayley's Blog - Suddenly, its near race day
- Hayley's Blog - Coming to the home stretch
- firmus promises to have the energy to Run for Home
- Hayley's Blog - Starting line is finally in sight!
- Linwoods sign up with Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon for a Healthy Run
- March 2014 Newsletter
- Larne Runner Calls on Local People to Support CLIC Sargent
- Hayley's Blog - Running Home for CLIC Sargent
- Save the date for the Titanic Quarter 10K
- Fancy Dress Fun for Everyone on Race Day, will you be this years lucky winner
- Hayley's Blog - 14 Miler, now it's mind stuff!
- Matthew Boyd scoops Key Volunteer Award
- No Fuss Transport to Starting Line of Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon on 5th May
- February 2014 Newsletter
- CLIC Sargent Ambassador launches Schools Competition
- Top Local Talent Manage 2014 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon
- Hayley's Blog - The Longest Stretch So Far
- Hayley's Blog - A Spring in my step for Final Push
- Hayley's Blog - I'm making strides for the Marathon
- 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon Date Announced
- January 2014 Newsletter
- Show Some 'Medal' For TQ 10K
- Relay all about it! Relay all about it!
- Born to Run, Chariots of Fire - what is your favourite running song when training!
- Hayley making strides for marathon
- Need a New Years resolution Join Team Natasha NOW!
- December 2013 Newsletter
- Official Launch
- Top Local Athletes Compete in Half Marathon
- Emma McCann runs in memory and to inspire !
- Advice to participants and spectators about route information !
- Dell Martin steps up to the challenge !
- Sonya Mac puts her best foot forward for Cancer Focus
- Train with Focus Fit
- Participate with the Lord Mayor of Belfast
- Line up with Patrick
- Colm Heaney prepares for race day!
- Irene Signs Up!!!!
- Gareth McElduff Races for Cancer Focus
- Adam's Half Marathon Attempt
- David Mullan just can't get enough!
- Get in step with Cancer Focus App for Half Marathon
- Emma keeps on running.
- Paul signs up for the Half Marathon.
- Ready, Sing, Go!
- Marathon Fundraising Success
- The importance of vitamins in your diet
- Opportunity for Media Student
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon racing ahead
- Final Blog from Ambassador Niamh McDaid
- Deep RiverRock New brand positioning
- Elite Athletes
- Final Countdown For Elaine!!!!
- A very steep learning curve ahead!!!
- Titanic 10K
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon App
- 4 weeks and counting
- Niamh's latest blog
- Five weeks today
- Striding into the future at Mary Peters Track
- Running in the sunshine But will it last
- My sore baby toe at 9 miles
- Adams Charity Shop Marathon Challenge
- Marathon Countdown for Ivan
- Fancy Dress Competition
- Week 9 Elaine's recent blog
- Live Q&A Session with High5 coaches and experts
- Winners make it happen. Losers let it happen.
- How life can change a 24 year old in such a short time
- Something for the kids for the weekend
- Race Day in 10 Weeks.
- How to ensure you enjoy your evening run!
- Fashion Show hits Podium 4 Sport
- Marathon fever is catching
- Time to Rest
- Treat Yourself...it's the weekend!
- Valentines run for Cancer Focus
- Core Beliefs!
- Run Fast - Run Hills!
- Stay Hydrated!
- Weekend Recipe
- Proud to be supporting Cancer Focus Northern Ireland
- Belfast to host first ever Half Marathon!
- The countdown is on!
- Calling all Local Athletes.
- Be part of the largest sporting event in Northern Ireland!!
- Hear the crowds call your name on 6th May!!
- Get in Training...come along to our Runathon at Bow Street Mall!!
- 2013 - unlucky for some, but I am going for the positive outlook.
- Reality hits....it's about more than just the mileage!
- New Year....New You!
- No Need for Doom and Gloom This New Year
- Finding the motivation
- Festive Quiz
- Peter McAlindon - Cancer Focus Northern Ireland Champion
- Carol Annesley - Cancer Focus Northern Ireland Champion
- Challenge 26.2
- World Police and Fire Games
- Official Merchandise
- Do you need a challenge
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- World Teacher's Day
- Event Management for Volunteers
- London Olympic Stadium Track Replicated
- Official Launch of 2013 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon
- 2012 Official Video Goes Live!
- Newry City Marathon-Sunday 3rd June 2012
- 2012 Official Merchandise Sale Now On!
- Face of 2012 Claire Trainor on Race Day!
- Final Blog From Lisa Bell
- Chesire Defends Belfast Marathon Title
- March Newsletter
- February 2012 Newsletter
- Face of 2012 Damian McGreevy's latest blog!
Pack a Punch of Goodness
Pack a punch of goodness with Linwoods Shelled Hemp, a soft seed, full of flavour with a rich, nutty taste which is great for adding life to salads, granola, yoghurt and smoothies.
Our Hemp seeds are a rich source of Protein with 35g per 100g making this a great alternative Protein source to supplement your diet. Hemp is also a source of Iron, Just two heaped desert spoonfuls (30g) contains 21% of your Iron RDA.