Useful advice for Entrants
Not long until Race Day and the Pack Collection and Expo, the organiser's are very excited!! To help you, we have provided some information below;
* Thursday 2nd May 2013 - All Marathon Staff will be at the City Hall setting up the Pack Collection and Expo, so will be unavailable to answer any emails or telephone calls on this date.
* Please allow extra time on your journey to pick up your Race Pack at the City Hall, as improvements are being made to lanes and foothpaths in the city centre. For more information, please visit www.drdni.gov.uk/index/belfastonthemove
* Please ensure that you have your Race Number with you to assist the team at Pack Collection.
*Please be patient when collecting your pack. There are over 17,500 participants registered to take part in the 32nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon who all need to collect their packs. The team will work as quickly as possible to avoid any long queues.
* Please bring along your friends and family when collecting your Race Pack as there will be plenty of activities in the Expo and front lawns.
* Opening times for the Pack Collection and Expo are as follows;
- Friday 3rd May 2013 9am - 4pm
- Saturday 4th May 2013 11am - 4pm
- Sunday 5th May 2013 12noon - 5pm
NO RACE PACKS WILL BE AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS!!
All your hardwork is done now, so relax and enjoy the Pack Collection and Expo, we can't wait to see you all at the weekend :)