Health Month Finale Competition with The Jungle and Better Olympia Leisure Centre and Spa
25 February 2019
We're celebrating the finale of our Health Month in February by giving one lucky winner a FANTASTIC prize package courtesy of The Jungle and Better Olympia Leisure Centre & Spa.
Head over to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for a chance to win the following prize package:
The Jungle NI - Over Night Glamping & a Tree Top Adventure for 2 people.
Terms and Conditions - Includes one night mid-week Glamping (Mon-Fri and one Tree Top Challenge, based on sharing one pod. Valid until December 2019. To book contact 028 8674 8881 quoting Belfast City Marathon prize winner and voucher code.
Better Gym Olympia Leisure Centre & Spa - Choice of either a Thermal Spa experience (180 mins) for TWO (2 x tickets) or ONE treatment to the value of £40.
Terms and Conditions - Tickets for Thermal Spa OR Treatment must be used at a non-peak time Monday - Friday between 11am - 4pm
Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition open 25th February 2019
Competition ends at midnight on Thursday 28th February 2019. Any entries after this are void.
One winner will be randomly picked from all valid entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to win one prize package
Better Gym Olympia Leisure Centre & Spa General Terms
Treatment Offers: General Terms
- All our treatment offers are subject to availability, with advance booking recommended.
- Payment is required during the time of booking.
- Treatment offers are not in conjunction with any other offer or discount unless specifically stated within the offer terms and conditions.
- Spa Experience by Better reserve the right to withdraw an offer without notice at any time
Relaxation and tranquillity is at the heart of Spa Experience. Knowing what is expected of guests and staff will contribute to your experience. The following guidelines will help to achieve this aim.
- In order to acclimatise to the environment, please arrive early to get the most benefit from your treatment.
• All guests will be required to complete a ‘health questionnaire’ prior to using the facilities.
• Thermal Spa Experience reservations are for a maximum of three hours.
• Please keep voice levels to a minimum level to preserve the sense of tranquillity.
• The therapist reserves the right to stop the treatment at any time if she / he feels that the guests behaviour is inappropriate.
• Guests are required to wear robe and footwear in all public areas. Bathing costumes are to be worn at all times in all areas.
• Guests are advised not to consume alcohol prior to use of the facilities.
• Do not use the Thermal Spa Experience or treatments following waxing.
• Please rinse off soap, shampoo and treatment products in the locker rooms prior to using the Thermal Spa Experience.
• Please do not shave, wash or dye hair or use any other products within the spa.
• Guests are advised to drink plenty of fluids whilst using the Thermal Spa Experience.
• Food and smoking are not allowed on Spa Experience premises. Refreshments are available for guests to purchase.
• Please do not use videos, cameras, mobile phones, tablets or personal stereos during your visit.
• Please dry off before entering the Relaxation Lounge and refrain from placing wet bathing costumes directly onto the furniture.
• Please ensure that you are dry and robed before entering the reception area.
• If you feel unwell whilst using the facility please inform a staff member. In an emergency, please use the nearest emergency alarm.
• Spa Experience is an adult [16+] facility.
• GLL will prosecute any guests removing property from the spa, or found tampering with the spa equipment.
• Spa Experience are not liable for any personal possessions lost in the spa.
• Guests are responsible for looking after their locker key. Lost locker keys will be charged at a fee of £10.
• Treatments will only be provided by GLL trained therapists, or qualified third parties who are in possession of an appropriate licence and insurance.
Please be a considerate guest – you play an important part in creating and maintaining the tranquillity you will find here. Share public spaces respectfully and consider other guests with a private, safe and healthy approach. None compliance to the Spa Experience etiquette will result in your use being withheld.