Checklist for Half Marathon tomorrow
22 September 2018
Quick Checklist for the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon tomorrow morning!
Please read your race instructions!
- Check you have your race number with timing chip on the back and keep this somewhere safe for the morning
- Remember there will be NO race numbers / chips available on race day
- Please arrive at at least 20 minutes before start
- Race will start at 9am sharp on Ormeau Embankment (close to Ravenhill Reach)
- This race must be completed in under 3 hours
- Route map can be found on our website here. Please make yourself familiar with water station, energy station, toilet locations and first aid points
ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Please check up to date weather sites for conditions before leaving home and ensure you wear / bring appropriate clothing. There is a bag drop facility at Ormeau Park should you wish to leave a change of warm clothing there for after the race.
Should you feel you cannot tolerate the weather conditions tomorrow, there will be a bus on the route to return you to Ormeau Park. Please just let a steward know if you feel you require the bus at any stage.
Please read full medical instructions here.
Important reminder from our Official Marathon Doctor:
If you are experiencing ANY if the following symptoms please do not attempt to run tomorrow:
- Viral Infections
- Cough or cold
- Chest discomfort
- Chest pain
- Palpatations or breathlessness
- General feeling of being unwell
- Any changes in your normal medication
On behalf of the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon events team, we wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow!