BREAKING NEWS - EXTRA PLACES WILL BE RELEASED
01 September 2019
Event organisers for the 2019 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon have announced there will be 400 extra places made available for this event!
5000 entries were planned for this year (an increase of approximately 1000 from 2018) and sold out days before the deadline last week.
The Event Management team wish to thank everyone for their patience over the past few days as they tried their best to organise extra places and medals at this late stage. We are delighted to be able to accommodate extra places and are overwhelmed by your interest in our event as we continue to grow each year!
How can you try to purchase a late entry?
- 400 places will be sold at the Marathon Office (address below) on Sunday 8th September 2019 from 10am – 4pm ONLY*
- Late entries will be available on a first come first served basis at a cost of £35
- Please arrive early to try and secure your place. *Once we sell all 400 entries, we will announce on our website homepage and news section at www.belfastcitymarathon.com and on our social channels Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Please check these channels to avoid any disappointment before travelling
- Where possible please print off our entry form and complete in advance to avoid unnecessary waiting times – download the form from our news section HERE.
- If you cannot attend, you can send a friend or family member on your behalf with all relevant details completed and ready
- There will be NO option to purchase online or over the phone
Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park (LOWER ENTRANCE to park – our event banner is on the roadside)
Upper Malone Road
Belfast BT17 9LA
The Marathon Office is located in the furthest building past The Stables Coffee Shop. Parking onsite subject to availability.