Pictured: Experiment 26.2 Group from 2019
Have you always wanted to run a Marathon, but felt you didn’t know where to start?
Well now is your opportunity – after its success last year, the organisers at the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon are opening applications for a new “Experiment 26.2” Group to help, support and watch 15 people cross the finish line on Sunday 3rd May 2019 for their first marathon.
Successful applicants in 2020 will receive the following fantastic package from our Official Sponsors and Partners:
- Free entry for the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon on Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Free Training Plan from our Official Marathon Coach Stuart Kennedy
- Complimentary from our Official Nutrition Sponsor Framar Health: Nutrition Consultation, reflexology treatment, sports massage session, goodie bag and 10% off products
- Full schedule of training activities inclusive of Better classes and complimentary races – SPAR Omagh Half Marathon, SPAR Craic 10K, Titanic 10K and more
- Full training gear from Decathlon– shorts/t-shirts/jacket/trainers
- 3 month citywide Health and Fitness membership with Better* Ts and Cs apply
- 12 month membership with Athletics Northern Ireland* Ts and Cs apply
- Free Q&A and training sessions with Official Marathon Coach Stuart Kennedy, Framar Health, Better, Dr Gavin Breslin (Sport and Exercise Psychologist), experienced event Pacers and more
- Complimentary training goodies from Deep RiverRock, Cancer Focus NI, Framar Health, Tayto, SPAR, Belfast Live, Four Star Pizza, Cool FM and more
- And so much more!
To qualify for this amazing experience, you must agree to each of the following criteria:
“Experiment 26.2” will have one key meeting per month (December-April) and will also have group long runs/training sessions on evenings and weekends across each month. These will provide motivation and support for individuals who wish to be part of a team, achieve their goal or reach their best time.
If you are interested in this wonderful experience, please print off both the criteria form and supporting information document, complete in full and email (as desktop email attachments) to email@example.com before 4pm on Friday 15th November 2019.