Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon are delighted to be working in partnership with Volunteer Now.
Our event relies heavily upon volunteers to help our races run smoothly and we need people to assist with a range of tasks which include;
- Managing a Water Station or Energy Station
- Acting as route steward to direct participants
- Work as part of a team at the Start and Finish areas to distribute packs and medals
- Support the transport team along the route
Benefits of volunteering
- All our volunteers receive event training prior to Race Day
- You'll be provided with an Official rain jacket and a bespoke branded t-shirt
- During the event, you will receive a "snack pack"
- At the end of the event you'll have the chance to enjoy complimentary hot food and refreshments at the finish area (Ormeau Park)
How to volunteer
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please contact Volunteer Now HERE.
You can volunteer as an individual or as part of a group.