- Improve Your Performance
- Ambassador Gets Top Marks
- Make More Out of Easter
- U105.8fm More Prizes For U!
- Make Memories this Summer at Tall Ships
- Warm Up with the TQ10K
- You'll Be Famous
- Run For Marie Curie
- Healthy Diet Healthy Finish Time
- Dr. Dwaine Vance, Deep RiverRock Belfast Marathon Ambassador
- Sign up with Mr Tayto in support of Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Dwaine's Blog
- You know the old saying New Year New Youwell thats actually what has happened to me
- Pack a Punch of Goodness
- Time to Get Going with Whites Super Porridge
- SAVE THE DATE FOR THE TQ 10K
- Stay tuned to U105.8fm
- Judith Gillespie's visit to Medispa
- Active Travel with Translink
- Marathon Running Techniques
- Belfasts St Patricks Day Celebrations
- Night at the Races at Mary Peters
- SPAR Craic 10K
- Swap your high heels for bright trainers and a healthy heart TODAY!
- Cycle your way to the starting line with Belfast City Marathon at the Quays Shopping Centre
- Leg it to Leitrim
- Anne's February Blog
- Help Marie Curie give more people moments that matter
- More Music More Prizes!!!
- Mix Up Your Run
- TQ10K Bringing home its 10,000th Runner
- Randox Drives Innovation in Human Health through New Randox Science Park
- Hydration is as important as Training!
- Catch a lift to the starting line AND home again!
- Country Enthusiast Dwaine Vance has his sights on the Finish Line
- Happy Faces at the Official Charity Launch
- Great Races in Great Places
- Pick up a Crayon and Win a VIP Experience at 34th Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon
- Quantum Health Check, Quantum Health Equals Quantum Performance on Race Day
- MAKE TRACKS FOR MARIE CURIE THIS JANUARY
- Conquer your New Years Resolutions with ASICS
- Belfast Ahoy!
- Randox Health Winner is in Great Shape For 2015
- Hydrate Your Way to the Finish Line
- Unwrap your New Year's present courtesy of Marie Curie and Hastings Hotels
- 3 Top Tips from Marie Curie
- Keep Hydrated During Christmas Fun and Training
- Do you have spare hours to offer this Festive period
- Surviving the Party Season - With Randox Health
- Mediterranean Diet! A new study claims that it might be a recipe for a long life
- Anne's Blog
- Festive Fun with the Mary Peters Track Buggy Club
- Lifes better with Translink this Christmas
- Understand your fertility with Randox Health
- Cut Down Your Waste This Christmas
- Finding the Right Shoe for a Marathon
- Marie Curie Thinking of Others
- Olympic and Commonwealth Triathlete Helps Launch Marie Curie Fundraising Events
- Christmas Present or Winter Training Kit We can help!!
- Training Like a Boss Over 30s Marathoning
- Run for a cash prize for your school!
- 1, 2, 3 and they are OFF!!
- Volunteer as an Experienced Runner
- Randox Health Delivers New Fertility Service in Northern Ireland
- Time for a Change
- City on Countdown to Christmas
- Marie Curie goes on a Marathon Recruitment Drive
- Putting Best Foot Forward for Marathon Effort
- Top Marks for Participants in 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon Traffic Advice
- Golden Opportunity To Support Children With Cancer In Northern Ireland
- Run With one of our Pacers
- Final call for runners to participate in the 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Final deadline week but are you registered
- Deep RiverRock make a splash with 2nd Belfast City Half Marathon
- Ben Calwell Urges you to Run for Home in aid of CLIC Sargent
- Lord Mayor steps forward to start the 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Newbies head up 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon
- Marathon Man Mike Barnett Running in Memory of his Niece
- Amy Calls on Half Marathon Runners to 'Run for Home'
- 1,000 Participants Already Signed Up!
- Commonwealth Stars Set for Belfast International
- New Route for Dromore 10K
- On your marks for run Lisburn
- CLIC Sargent Champions - firmus energy
- CLIC Sargent Champion - JD Wetherspoon
- CLIC Sargent Champion - Paul Edgar
- Kipsang Returns to Defend Title
- Hayley's Blog - May the road rise up to meet you
- April 2014 Newsletter
- Hayley's Blog - Suddenly, its near race day
- Hayley's Blog - Coming to the home stretch
- firmus promises to have the energy to Run for Home
- Hayley's Blog - Starting line is finally in sight!
- Linwoods sign up with Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon for a Healthy Run
- March 2014 Newsletter
- Larne Runner Calls on Local People to Support CLIC Sargent
- Hayley's Blog - Running Home for CLIC Sargent
- Save the date for the Titanic Quarter 10K
- Fancy Dress Fun for Everyone on Race Day, will you be this years lucky winner
- Hayley's Blog - 14 Miler, now it's mind stuff!
- Matthew Boyd scoops Key Volunteer Award
- No Fuss Transport to Starting Line of Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon on 5th May
- February 2014 Newsletter
- CLIC Sargent Ambassador launches Schools Competition
- Top Local Talent Manage 2014 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon
- Hayley's Blog - The Longest Stretch So Far
- Hayley's Blog - A Spring in my step for Final Push
- Hayley's Blog - I'm making strides for the Marathon
- 2nd Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon Date Announced
- January 2014 Newsletter
- Show Some 'Medal' For TQ 10K
- Relay all about it! Relay all about it!
- Born to Run, Chariots of Fire - what is your favourite running song when training!
- Hayley making strides for marathon
- Need a New Years resolution Join Team Natasha NOW!
- December 2013 Newsletter
- Official Launch
- Top Local Athletes Compete in Half Marathon
- Emma McCann runs in memory and to inspire !
- Advice to participants and spectators about route information !
- Dell Martin steps up to the challenge !
- Sonya Mac puts her best foot forward for Cancer Focus
- Train with Focus Fit
- Participate with the Lord Mayor of Belfast
- Line up with Patrick
- Colm Heaney prepares for race day!
- Irene Signs Up!!!!
- Gareth McElduff Races for Cancer Focus
- Adam's Half Marathon Attempt
- David Mullan just can't get enough!
- Get in step with Cancer Focus App for Half Marathon
- Emma keeps on running.
- Paul signs up for the Half Marathon.
- Ready, Sing, Go!
- Marathon Fundraising Success
- The importance of vitamins in your diet
- Opportunity for Media Student
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon racing ahead
- Final Blog from Ambassador Niamh McDaid
- Deep RiverRock New brand positioning
- Elite Athletes
- Final Countdown For Elaine!!!!
- A very steep learning curve ahead!!!
- Titanic 10K
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon App
- 4 weeks and counting
- Niamh's latest blog
- Five weeks today
- Striding into the future at Mary Peters Track
- Running in the sunshine But will it last
- My sore baby toe at 9 miles
- Adams Charity Shop Marathon Challenge
- Marathon Countdown for Ivan
- Fancy Dress Competition
- Week 9 Elaine's recent blog
- Live Q&A Session with High5 coaches and experts
- Winners make it happen. Losers let it happen.
- How life can change a 24 year old in such a short time
- Something for the kids for the weekend
- Race Day in 10 Weeks.
- How to ensure you enjoy your evening run!
- Fashion Show hits Podium 4 Sport
- Marathon fever is catching
- Time to Rest
- Treat Yourself...it's the weekend!
- Valentines run for Cancer Focus
- Core Beliefs!
- Run Fast - Run Hills!
- Stay Hydrated!
- Weekend Recipe
- Proud to be supporting Cancer Focus Northern Ireland
- Belfast to host first ever Half Marathon!
- The countdown is on!
- Calling all Local Athletes.
- Be part of the largest sporting event in Northern Ireland!!
- Hear the crowds call your name on 6th May!!
- Get in Training...come along to our Runathon at Bow Street Mall!!
- 2013 - unlucky for some, but I am going for the positive outlook.
- Reality hits....it's about more than just the mileage!
- New Year....New You!
- No Need for Doom and Gloom This New Year
- Finding the motivation
- Festive Quiz
- Peter McAlindon - Cancer Focus Northern Ireland Champion
- Carol Annesley - Cancer Focus Northern Ireland Champion
- Challenge 26.2
- World Police and Fire Games
- Official Merchandise
- Do you need a challenge
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- Belfast Restaurant Week
- World Teacher's Day
- Event Management for Volunteers
- London Olympic Stadium Track Replicated
- Official Launch of 2013 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon
- 2012 Official Video Goes Live!
- Newry City Marathon-Sunday 3rd June 2012
- 2012 Official Merchandise Sale Now On!
- Face of 2012 Claire Trainor on Race Day!
- Final Blog From Lisa Bell
- Chesire Defends Belfast Marathon Title
- March Newsletter
- February 2012 Newsletter
- Face of 2012 Damian McGreevy's latest blog!
Want A Free Entry To the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon 2013
Are September blues creeping up on you? Why not share your sunshine locations with us and enter our competition now!
For the next two weeks, the organisers of the Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon want to find out if you wore your marathon t-shirt during your holidays?
Simply email a picture of you or a family member/friend wearing a 2012 Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon t-shirt. Whether at home or abroad for your chance to win please send your pictures along with your name and the destination to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 31st August 2013.
The winner will receive one free place to the marathon run, team relay, marathon walk or fun run along with two pasta party tickets for FREE!
Neil McShane was our lucky winner from 2011 and his team Cool Runnings enjoyed their free entry and run at the 2012 event. If like Neil, you want to bag yourself a free entry, simply email us now with all your colourful photographs.