Travel and Parking Advice for Race Day
There are no park and ride facilities on the Belfast Half Marathon race day, however, there are lots of travel options to help ensure you arrive on time to start your race.
Please bear in mind you will be in the same position as 3,500 other people so leave plenty of time for travel!
- FREE PARKING at designated city centre car parks below (details correct as of September 2017):
- Dunnes Stores car park, Annadale Embankment ( approx. 1 mile / 20 mins to race start line, close to Ravenhill Reach on Ormeau Embankment)
- Belfast City Council car park - Ormeau Avenue (approx. 1.8 miles / 36 minutes to race start line)
- Belfast City Council car park - Raphael Street (approx. 1.5 miles / 30 minutes to race start line)
- Queens PEC car park, Botanic Park (approx. 1.2 miles / 24 minutes to race start line)
- PLEASE be mindful of residential areas around the Ormeau and Ravenhill areas when parking. We respectfully ask that entrants do not park and obstruct driveways and entrances. Please also ensure that pathways/pavements are not obstructed for wheelchair and pram access.
- Local bus, rail and taxi services into Belfast City Centre. Please click HERE for details on Translink Metro service diversions/delays on race day.
- Walk from Belfast City Centre – approximately 1.6 miles / 32 minutes from East Bridge Street to the race start line on Ormeau Embankment (close to Ravenhill Reach)
If you have any further queries, please contact us at the Marathon Office on 028 9060 5933 or via email@example.com
Best of luck for race day everyone!